The Supreme Council of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly in order to better perform the duties of the Assembly - especially in the field of writing, research, translation and approval of research topics - in 2000 established a scientific council called the Book Council. This council, which has been established to ensure the strength, validity and accuracy of the Assembly's charters, is composed of educated personalities, mujtahids(activist), and high-ranking seminary and university experts who make the necessary decisions by examining and expertizing various issues and Supervise the publications of the Assembly.
The members of this council, after choosing the subject of the books according to the needs of the audience, will monitor the accuracy of the content and citation of the contents of the books to the original Islamic sources until the end of the work.
The new requirements of the world require new works that can meet the intellectual and cultural needs of the followers of the AhlulBayt (a.s.). Due to this necessity, the research department of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly has researched and written lasting works using authors and researchers of the seminary and the university.
This department is generally in charge of the following:
1. Preparation and presentation of research projects;
2. Book preparation, editing and indexing;
3. Purchasing points for books related to the activities of the Assembly;
4. Formation of scientific groups (in the field of Quranic sciences, interpretation, history and manners of AhlulBayt (a.s.)).
By the summer of 2015, the total number of books researched and published by the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly and related AhlulBayt (a.s.) assemblies has reached about 1800 titles.
One of the most important research works of the Assembly is the collection Beacons of guidance in the field of history and analysis of the life of the Holy Prophet and the Imams in different languages and a series of books in the Companions of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) regarding answering historical, theological and jurisprudential doubts in more than 46 volume.
In order to achieve the goals of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly, the translation department of the Assembly, by identifying and organizing hundreds of translators in different languages, translates the researched works of the Assembly and other valuable and glorious Islamic and Shiite works into various languages and is ready to publish. The number of languages in which the books of the Assembly have been translated so far has reached 55; Including:
A) Asian languages: Arabic, Urdu, Turkish, Azeri, Hindi, Bangla, Thai, Tajik, Chinese, Sorani Kurdish, Kermanji Kurdish, Malay, Uzbek, Tamil, Burmese, Pashto, Persian, Armenian, and Uighur.
B) African languages: Hausa, Swahili, Fulani, Luganda, Rwandan, Yoruba and Amharic.
C) European languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Bosnian, Finnish, Polish, Norwegian and Georgian.
The most important translated works of the Assembly include the following:
1. Some of the great legacies of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) school, such as: Nahj al-Balaghah, Sahifa al-Sajadiyya, Mafatih al-Jannan, A Divine Prespective on Rights (Risalat Al-Huquq), etc.
2. Authentic sources of jurisprudence, hadith, narration, manners and manaqibs of AhlulBayt (a.s.) such as: Tuhaf al-Uqul, Uyoun Akhbar Al-Ridha, Kitab al-Kafi, Kitab al-Irshad, A’lâm Al-Hîdayâ, Fiqh of Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (peace be upon him), Imam al-Sadiq (a.s.) and the four religions and etc..
3. The works of great authorities, scholars and thinkers such as: Imam Khomeini, Allameh Sharafuddin, Allameh Kashif al-Ghatta, Khoei, Allameh Tabatabai, Allameh Asgari, Shahid Motahari, Seyyed Hassan Sadr, Seyyed Mohammad Baqir Sadr, Seyyed Mohammad Baqir Hakim, Meshkini, Ghorashi, Asefi (may God bless him and grant him peace) and the verses of Imam Khamenei, Makarem Shirazi, Safi Golpayegani, Sobhani, Javadi Amoli, Amini, Mesbah Yazdi and Ostadi.
4. Letter of the Supreme Leader of the Revolution to the Western youth: After the insults to the Holy Prophet and the Islamic sanctities in the West, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution wrote letters addressed to the youth of Europe and America. The World Assembly of the AhlulBayt (a.s.), in collaboration with the Ibna news agency, affiliated institutions, and related Shiites, translated and published this letter in 50 languages.
5. Special works for children and adolescents such as: Nasim Ghadir 10-volume collection of poems (about the virtues of Amir al-mu'minin) in 6 languages. A 48-volume collection of sunflowers (stories about the lives of the companions of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family, and the Imams (a.s.)) in 16 languages.
Other titles such as the Anecdotes of Pious Menand, Abel and Cain. In addition to translating books, this section is also active in translating articles, statements and correspondence of the Assembly with the followers of AhlulBayt (a.s.) in different parts of the world.
Printing, publishing and distribution
The AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly, in addition to providing intellectual, cultural and software support to its audience, has also undertaken to provide the hardware for their needs; That is, what is produced by the two sections of research and translation is published by the publications and propaganda section of the assembly and is made available to the general followers of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) through the distribution section. The result was the publication of the Holy Quran, Nahj al-Balaghah, and about 1,800 books in 55 living languages and sent to all parts of the world.
The complete list of these books can be found in the bibliography and website of the forum, as well as the electronic library software.
Participate in international exhibitions
The AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly also pays special attention to participating in international book fairs and uses them as a good opportunity to promote Islamic knowledge and communicate with the followers of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) in different countries.
So far, important book fairs in the world - such as Germany (Frankfurt), Russia (Moscow), Iraq (Najaf, Karbala and Basra), China (Beijing), India (Delhi), Lebanon (Beirut), Oman (Muscat), Pakistan (Karachi), South Africa (Cape Town), Tunisia, Kuwait and the Tehran International Book Fair - witnessed the publication of the Assembly.Also, the virtual and media sections of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly (a.s) participate in the international exhibitions of the Holy Quran, press, news agencies and digital media every year and inform the interested parties in the country about the latest activities of the assembly.
Library and Documentation Center
The Library and Documentation Center of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) has been established in the Qom center with the aim of preparing, and making available authentic Islamic sources and is at the disposal of researchers of the teachings of the AhlulBayt (a.s.).
There are currently over 30,000 books, journals and various research papers in this library, some of which, such as the Yemeni Peacock Collection, are unique. Also, the complete information of these books is available to the interested parties and researchers through the Simorgh program on the website of the Assembly and the great portal of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) and the database of Iranian libraries.
In line with its cultural-propaganda mission, the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly publishes several periodicals in different languages in different countries.The Assembly also supports the publication of a large number of Islamic magazines and publications in various languages in different countries of the world.Some of these magazines are:
1. AhlulBayt (a.s.); In both Georgian and Azeri languages
2. Intizar; In Bengali
3. Balagh; In Persian.
4. Message of the Thaqalayn; In Spanish
5. Message of Thaqalayn; in English
6. Message of Thaqalayn; In Arabic.
7. Zeinab's message; In Urdu
8. Tawhid; In Norwegian.
9. Dhawi l-Qurbā(close relatives); In Malay
10. Salam(Hello); In Finnish
11. Touba; In Urdu and Hindi
12. Little Angels; In Spanish
13. Faryad (shout); In Azeri Turkish
14. Kible; In Istanbul Turkish
15. Kosar; In Spanish.
16. Kosar; In Russian
17. Kosar; In Persian
18. Ganjine Majma(Assembly Treasures); In Persian
19. Mesbah Al-Huda; In Urdu
20. Navae Elm(The sound of science); In Urdu
21. Noor; In Bangali
22. Hadi; In Gujarati
Answers to questions and doubts
Questioning is one of the most important motivations for acquiring knowledge. Doubt is both an opportunity to learn more and a threat to the foundations of belief.
The AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly, understanding these facts and also considering the poisonous propaganda of Wahhabism, has established a section for answering questions and doubts. Since its inception, the office has answered hundreds of questions and concerns received by mail, email or telephone. These questions, which have been asked on various topics, including beliefs, rules, ethics and mysticism, the Qur'an, hadith, history, and supplications, in addition to being sent to the questioners, are available on the Muftah Q&A site (affiliated with the AhlulBayt (a.s.) portal). Available to everyone. Muftah site is one of the most comprehensive virtual sources for answering doubts by providing 70,000 answers to various questions in 5 languages: Arabic, English, Persian, Turkish, Istanbul and Urdu.
Supporting authors, researchers and shia converts
The legitimacy and countless rational reasons of the school of AhlulBayt (a.s.) have caused a large number of Muslims from other sects to turn to this school.A number of these new Shias are scholars who have written research and writings in various fields, including their own experiences of insight. The World Assembly of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) supports them as well as other researchers to publish their works through various strategies; Including:
1. Support the publication of works: Some of these Dears ones are writers and researchers who, by supporting the publication of their works, try to introduce and spread the pure Shiite culture.
2. Supporting the establishment and activities of New Shias sites in the world: In order to spread and disseminate the culture of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) in different countries, with the cooperation of a number of foreign scholars, sites in different languages have been launched or are in progress.
3. Supporting dissertations: The Assembly supports the dissertations of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) in order to encourage master's and doctoral students to research issues related to the teachings of the AhlulBayt (a.s.).
The AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly Iran
Although the activities of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly are international and are directed outside the Islamic Republic of Iran, but due to the sensitive situation in the border areas and Wahhabi propaganda in these areas, the supreme source of emulation, scholars and elites of these provinces wanted from AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly to support the cultural and spiritual growth of these Shiites and prevent the propaganda of the enemies of the AhlulBayt (a.s.). In order to achieve this goal, the Assembly has performed the following activities:
A. Supporting the construction and restoration of mosques and husseiniyahs: Mosques and husseiniyahs are important bases for preserving and strengthening religious values. Due to the material weakness of the Shiites in the deprived border areas and the widespread attack of Wahhabi propaganda, the Assembly has identified and helped build mosques and has followed the repair and equipping of mosques.
B. Sending missionaries and holding training courses: The money sent by the assembly was related to the areas where fewer clerics were sent. The AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly, in coordination with the propaganda and extension institutions, sends trained missionaries to different regions for a short period of time (the holy month of Ramadan, the days of mourning for Muharram and the summer season). The Assembly also conducts training courses for teachers, scholars and students in these areas by sending professors of ideology and Wahhabism.
C. Supporting Shiite organizations in border areas
The AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly is trying to solve some of the existing problems by supporting the Shiite organizations in the border areas.
D. Organizing a conference and holding a camp: Holding conferences on the issues needed in these areas, such as those held in the provinces of Khuzestan and Azerbaijan, as well as setting up camps for the youth of these provinces, are other programs of the Assembly in this regard.