In the final statement of the session of the Supreme Council of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly, expressing warning of the gradual assassination and physical removal of the religious leaders of Islam in Nigeria, Comoros, Bahrain, it was emphasized the vigilance and awakening of the Islamic world and the followers of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) more than before.
The statement of the Supreme Council of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly is as follows:
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance, and the Criterion (of right and wrong) (Holy Quran, 2:185)
With the help of God and the grace of Imam Mahdi (a.s.), the 189th meeting of the Supreme Council of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly was held and concluded in the last days of Sha’ban and on the eve of the holy month of Ramadan 1442 AH, next to the shrine of Hazrat Fatemeh Masoumeh (a.s.).
This important meeting, which is the first meeting in 1400 SH and is held on the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly, the members of the Supreme Council discussed the most important developments in the Islamic world and the latest situation of the Shiites’ world in order to formulate the priorities for the new year.
At the beginning of the meeting, the influential personalities of the Supreme Council of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly who passed away last year – the late Ayatollahs Amini, Mesbah Yazdi, and Takhiri – were honored and the works and blessings of those prominent scholars who were the expressive voice of Islam and Shiism and preached unity and proximity were appreciated.
At the end of this meeting, the positions of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly regarding the latest events related to the lovers and followers of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) were announced as follows:
1. Expressing their support and welcome to the speech of the Supreme Leader of Iran on the occasion of the Persian New Year, the members of the Supreme Council of the Assembly emphasize the authority of the holy system of the Islamic Republic of Iran from the past to the present, and maintaining and strengthening it in the future, despite heavy global sanctions against the country, as well as the dominance of the Covid-19 virus over all peoples of the world, and insist on promoting and spreading the culture of AhlulBayt (a.s.) in the world, in real and virtual space.
2. Pointing to the importance of drafting and approving the document of long-term and transformational vision of the Assembly, the members of the Supreme Council stressed on the continuous and more serious role of this institution and its internal and external attributes in sensitive regional and global conditions which will have a direct impact on the life of the world community of the followers of AhlulBayt (a.s.).
3. On the eve of the holy month of Ramadan, the members of the Supreme Council emphasized the great position of the Holy Quran and the great position of the Prophet of Mercy, Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h), and the AhlulBayt (a.s.) – which unfortunately were insulted in the Western world, in the name of freedom of expression, despite the laws of respect for the sanctity of religions – and called for greater vigilance and awakening of the Islamic world and followers of AhlulBayt (a.s.) to protect their sanctity.
4. At the beginning of the fourth decade of its cultural and propaganda activities in the international arena, the World Assembly of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) emphasized the importance of rationality, spirituality, dignity, justice, resistance, as well as unity and the spirit of brotherhood in the teachings left by the AhlulBayt (a.s.), and considers their role as very key and discourse in solving the problems of Muslims. Also, the World Assembly strongly recommends the lovers and followers of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) to know the virtues of the words of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) and to introduce them to the spiritual thirsty people of the world.
5. Expressing concern and investigating the recent situation of the followers of the AhlulBayt (a.s.), the members of the Supreme Council express their worry regarding the increasing pressures of arrogance and global Zionism and the support of their Hebrew-Arab and Wahhabi-Salafi mercenaries against the oppressed people of the world, including people of Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kashmir, Myanmar, Nigeria, etc. and he called for the special attention of human rights institutions and world legal commissions, especially international Islamic associations and organizations, to the violation of the rights of the citizens of these countries.
6. The serious expectation of the Supreme Council of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly from the seminary and academic elites of the Islamic world is to explain and describe more and more, deeply and scientifically, the reformist role of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) in creating proximity among Muslims. In this regard, the Assembly must be considered and proven in terms of scientific authority and content for the community of followers of the AhlulBayt (a.s.).
7. The Supreme Council of the Assembly strongly condemns the passive plans of the Zionist child-killing regime to drag the Islamic countries into a losing game of the normalization of their relations with it, and emphasizes the maximum insistence and tireless resistance of the oppressed and powerful Palestinian people with the support of the solidarity of the free nations; in the days when the corrupt and repressive dictatorial government of Netanyahu is faced with complex electoral stalemates and a heavy public atmosphere by the people, groups and opposition parties, and the sound of crumbling the foundations of his empty power is heard, and with the help of God it will be accelerated by the powerful presence of Muslims and freedom-seekers of the world in various marches and ceremonies, especially the International Day of Quds.
8. Members of the Supreme Council strongly warn the international community about the dire situation in Bahrain and Palestine prisons for Covid-19, as well as the horrific inhuman and unsanitary situation in Yemen after six years of brutal aggression by the Saudi coalition, and calls for effective negotiations and agreements between Yemeni groups.
9. Finally, the Supreme Council of the Assembly while warning of the gradual assassination and erosion of the religious leaders and religious elites of Islam in Nigeria, Comoros, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Tajikistan, etc. by the arrogance and Zionist services and their mercenaries, calls on the international and regional forums, human rights organizations, religious scholars and the world’s elites not to remain silent in the face of these blatant violations of world peace and security, and to prosecute and demand perpetrators and indifferent officials of the mentioned organizations.
Allah is all-hearing, all-knowing
The Supreme Council of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly
April 8, 2021