“Ashura Culture” software
In 2002, the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly held the conference “The Conference of Imam Hussein (a.s.)”.
Accepted articles in Persian on the following topics were published in a 12-volume collection.
These topics include:
- Psychology of mourning
- Mourning for Imam Hussein (a.s.)
- The element of propagation in the Ashura movement
- Imam Hussein (a.s.) and religious education
- Ashura messages from the followers and participants in Ashura
- Political functions of Ashura
- Imam Hussein (a.s.) and the uprising to form an Islamic government
- Women in the Ashura movement
- The role of women in the Hosseini movement
- Revival and reformism in the Hosseini movement
- Prayer in Ashura school
- Imam Hussein (a.s.) and the school of Ashura in the perspective of Sunnis etc...
This 12-volume collection in this software has been prepared in Android and in Persian language.